I love sharing what I’ve learned over the years with business owners who are looking for ideas, opportunities and strategies to make their business work for them instead of them working for their business.
If you’re like most business owners who started a business because you thought it would give you the the freedom to do what you want, to work on your own schedule, make the amount of money you believe you deserve, and eventually want to retire on the fruits of your labors, we need to connect. You could use the services of a business exit coach.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I’ve arranged them in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search This Site: I’m always adding informational blogs and articles. Save this site to your favorites, or better yet, sign up for the RSS feeds so you can get new posts automatically.
A great way to get FREE Information. From a business exit coach.
- Subscribe To My Updates: I currently publish one to two blog posts a week. I write on business news, systematization, marketing, delegation and a whole lot more. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
A second way to get FREE information. From a business exit coach.
- Book Me To Speak: I’m always happy to speak at Conferences, Trade Associations, Rotary Groups and Churches. If you have an event you would like me to consider, Click this link for my speaking flyer >>> Click here <<<
- Buy One of My Products or Services: You can find them in my store.
Learn more …
- Join My Mastermind Group: I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified business owners. It involves face-to-face meetings in Melbourne, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. The group is full for 2016, but we will open the 2017 application process again in November. If you would like to be notified in advance, please email Troy, my assistant.
- Hire Me as a personal coach: I love one-on-one coaching, but have very limited time available. When it comes to personal coaching, I’m very selective, and obviously, expensive. However, this is the fastest way possible for you to get your business to a point where you want it. If you’d like to explore this option, contact me and we can discuss it.
- If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.
Call a business exit coach today.